PERFORCE3 is recruiting 15 early stage researchers for positions around Europe.
What we offer:
- Excellent research environment, infrastructure and resources
- International, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility opportunities
- Advanced research and transferable skills training (including project management, leadership, innovation and entrepreneurial skills)
- Opportunity to build up an extensive international professional network
- Attractive salary package including living, mobility and (if applicable) family allowances in accordance with the Marie Skłodowska-Curie rules for Early Stage Researchers (ESRs).
- At the time of appointment (i.e. start date of the employment), applicants must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers. Full-time equivalent research experience is measured from the date when the applicant obtained the first degree entitling him/her to embark on a doctorate (either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited).
- At the time of appointment, applicants must not hold a doctoral degree or equivalent.
- Applicants can be of any nationality. However, applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the recruiting organization for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the appointment. Short stays, such as holidays, and time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention (i.e. before refugee status is conferred), are not included.
- Hold a MSc degree or equivalent in a discipline relevant to the specific ESR project (see requirements of individual projects below)
- Scientific and technical skills, knowledge and experience relevant to the specific project (see specific requirements of individual projects below)
- Excellent English language and communication skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing)
- Motivation to pursue a PhD, independence and ability to collaborate and engage in a training network
- Willingness to relocate and reside abroad for at least 3 years and to travel for secondments, training and project meetings.
- Applicants must be available to start the PhD position before 1 July 2020.
Projects and how to apply:
Applications must be submitted following local application procedures of the PERFORCE3 organization hosting the position. Further information on the projects, host institutions, supervisors and application deadline and procedure (including the list of the necessary documents that need to be submitted) can be found below. Please follow the below link to apply to the desired project(s)/position(s). We encourage you to apply to more than one position fitting your profile simultaneously.
Please make sure that you are eligible to apply to the desired position(s) before submitting your application (see above eligibility conditions).
Since the application procedure and the required documents varies from one host organization to another, we strongly recommend that you read the application instructions to the specific position(s) that you wish to apply for very carefully!
For general questions concerning the ITN PERFORCE3, please contact email@example.com. Please note that applications sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org are not accepted and will be disregarded.
Details of all 15 positions can be found here.