PER and polyfluorinated alkyl substances towards the Future Of Research and its Communication in Europe 3
// state-of-the-art techniques
// high quality training
// Innovative solutions
The ITN (Innovative Training Network) PERFORCE3 (PER and polyfluorinated alkyl substances (PFASs) towards the Future Of Research and its Communication in Europe 3) is a Europe-wide multi-partner doctoral research training programme in the field of PFASs contaminants coordinated by Stockholm University and funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under its Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
// Upcoming events
Are you interested in joining the PERFORCE3 team?
We are currently offering 15 PhD positions!
- Excellent research environment, infrastructure and resources
- International, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility opportunities
- Advanced research and transferable skills training
- Opportunity to establish an international professional network
- Attractive salary package.
Consortium & Supervisory board access
Login area for consortium and supervisory board members.